Honestly, as our bodies age, everyone could benefit from advanced manual physical therapy in order to maintain mobility, flexibility, and proper alignment. Physical therapy is the most beneficial and often the most overlooked medical discipline. It combines the muscular relief of massage and the joint mobilization of a chiropractor, along with additional advanced techniques to move you toward recovery. Immediate progress in one session, without multiple trips and multiples payments to physicians, specialists, imaging labs, massage therapists, and chiropractors.
If you are struggling with any of the following general complaints, then YES, physical therapy is right for you.
- Ankle or Knee Injury
- Back Pain, Tenderness or Stiffness
- Hip Pain and Stiffness
- Neck Pain and Stiffness
- Pain on the bottom of your feet
- Pain in hamstring, calf, groin or the Achilles tendon
- Pins and Needles feelings in your legs
- Sciatic Pain
- Shoulder tension, tightness or pain